Visitor Visa Extension

Visitors to Canada are usually allowed to stay for up to six months. If you are close to reaching that mark or have reached the end of your approved period to remain in Canada, we can help you apply for an extension. If you are a Student or Foreign Worker with an expiring or expired work permit, we can also help.
It is always best to plan ahead of time and submit your temporary residence application to remain in Canada before it is too late. Due to the emergence of Covid-19 (Coronavirus), it may be possible that visa processing times will be impacted. Hiring a Certified Consultation firm will ensure that your application meets the requirements of the Canadian immigration authorities, dramatically increasing your chances of a favorable outcome.

For more information regarding your options, please fill out the form below, and we'll contact you. Alternatively, you can call our toll-free number.


Our fees range: 
[$790 - $1090]

Call +1-888-276-3399 or +1-416-840-6570 we will gladly provide you with a free quote for your particular case
(We speak English, Spanish, French, and Farsi ) or

Candidate: Download this form and
send it by e-mail or fax or
Click here to send us
a message.
Immigration & Service Canada have taken measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic. As Immigration Experts we are totally aware of these changes. We are very experienced in providing 100% online services for Canada and abroad.     Call us for FREE