Work Permit Extension

If you are a temporary foreign worker and your work permit is about to expire or has already expired, there are options for you to extend your stay:
  • Your employer could apply for an LMIA and extend your work permit.
  • You could change your expiring work permit and get a visitor permit until you have a new employer (if you are from a visa-exempt country).
  • If your work permit expired less than three months ago, you can restore your status and keep being in Canada with a legal status.

It is always best to plan ahead of time and submit your temporary residence application to remain in Canada before it’s too late. Due to the emergence of Covid-19 (Coronavirus), visa processing periods have been impacted. Hiring a Certified Consultation firm will ensure that your application meets the Canadian immigration authorities’ requirements, dramatically increasing your chances of a favourable outcome.

For more information regarding your options to apply to restore your status, fill out the form below, and we'll contact you or call our toll-free number.


Our fees range: 

[$790 - $1090]

Call +1-888-276-3399 or +1-416-840-6570 we will gladly provide you with a free quote for your particular case
(We speak English, Spanish, French, and Farsi ) or

Candidate: Download this form and
send it by e-mail or fax or
Click here to send us
a message.
Immigration & Service Canada have taken measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic. As Immigration Experts we are totally aware of these changes. We are very experienced in providing 100% online services for Canada and abroad.     Call us for FREE